Friday, January 2, 2009

2009


Cliche (cannot figure out how to accent the e) as it may be, I've spent a good amount of time over the last few days contemplating about the year that has recently come to pass; and I have come to one conclusion, 2008 consisted primarily of 4 months.

I don't know if this is how time begins to pass from here on out, quickly and slyly, but I am trying my hardest to savor each day. Perhaps this is the reason for a blog at all-I was never sure if I believed in them in the first place-but alas I have succumbed.

Anyway

The other night at Pip's parents house, we were sitting around their table (everyone kind of in their own discussions) and it hit me just how much God has blessed me this year, and just how far He has taken me. Truth be told, on a personal scale, 2008 was a TOUGH year...but a beautiful one. And without turning into the political blogger, I think it's safe to say that with the state of our country, and who is about to be enogerated, we are about to see quite an eventful 2009. But what can we do but pray ya know?

Pray and love people patiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment