Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ainsi, il commence...


Truth.
It's a bit bittersweet isn't it?
The fact that we all desire it so greatly...yet fear it even more so at the same time...

This week has been a week of some hard truths I've come to discover. Truths that explain...truths that expose...truths that hurt...truths that heal...

However, the beautiful thing is that I have begun to realize that in the face of yet another growing pain, the Lord, once again, is at my side.

Why do I ever expect anything different?

I think, truthfully, (no pun intended) I sometimes hope for a different outcome, does that make sense? A way for me to be able to point and say, "See! I told You so!" But it never comes...

Because that is the beauty in Christ; His promises are unfailing.

Well, in the wee hours of this morning (1:24am to be exact) this is what I am up contemplating, and coincidentally this is also dually being used as my entrance into the world of blogging....

Truth #1: I have no idea what I am doing.

La Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment