lib⋅er⋅ate–verb (used with object), -at⋅ed, -at⋅ing.
|1.||to set free, as from imprisonment or bondage.|
A few things I've learned...
Soo... Im sure I am going to get a lot of flack for this post, especially if you read it and we don't actually know each other... but these are just some thoughts swirling around in my mind on this raining Tuesday afternoon..
1. Should we, whether we recognize we do it or not, really be taking our cues from culture as to what a "Woman" truly is. We are not men, ladies. Embrace WOMANhood.
2. Your mother was right, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. YOU ARE SPECIAL.
3. "Sexual Freedom" in the true sense, should be reserved for your husband. The very meaning of "freedom" is that you are FREE, and not bound by the chains that society casts you into
4. Please, let us stop looking to magazines and models to tell us what shape we ought to be. Love YOUR body, it is the only one you will ever have. Treat it right.
5. Fact: 1 in 4 teenage girls has a sexually transmitted infection. Sexual freedom?
6. What would it look like if each of us made it a point to leave every conversation having built someone up in some way, instead of tearing them down. That's a challenge...
7. Feminism, remeber, was derived from Feminine... sooo what happened?
8. Is "Putting Out" on a date not just a more culturally accepted form of prostitution? Money spent by a man...in return for sexual favors...
8. Women's Liberation...should equal LIBERATING yourself! Don't just conform into another form of bondage....